- The sections in this Privacy Statement tell you about:
- Types of Personal Data Processed,
- Purposes for the processing of Personal Data,
- Where Personal Data is processed,
- Security measures implemented to protect Personal Data,
- Limits of responsibility for third parties,
- Viewing, modifying and deleting your Personal Data,
- Changes to this Privacy Notice;
- What to do if you have questions or explanations?
A. Personal Data used by our Service
We use Anonymous Data to improve our service. This information will not be made public through the Service.
B. Automatically generated information
Like most other websites and online services, we collect and handle information generated automatically about how you use the App. The information collected includes your ip address and/or unique device ID.
The App may collect your geolocation information, especially if you choose to participate. In any case, you can block your geolocation information from your mobile device's settings.
If you enable user authorization features within the application, the following additional information is stored:
- Phone number (optional);
- Additional profile information sent by an external provider, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
We also collect the following (unknown) information to inform the app owner about the use of the app:
- As soon as you open the application,
- The screens you open within the application and the time you spend on these screens,
- The moment you leave the app.
Note: If user authorization features are enabled, we may associate anonymous information with your information when you log in.
If push notification ads are active in the app, information about BleshSDK, which works integrated with the app, is presented below.
- Through BleshSDK, Users' notification permission status, bluetooth status, device information, ad identifier (IDFA), location, operator, installed application list information are accessed and security measures are taken to confidentiality of this information.
- The information is used securely and only for the time required for the purpose of sending push notifications through the Application to the extent permitted by the User. The information is only shared with third parties for the purposes for which such purposes are achieved, and the publication and disclosure of information other than this scope is not permitted.
- If the User wants to save the campaign image transmitted to him/her to the photo album, the User's photo album and camera are accessed and the screenshot is saved to the photo album.
C. Specific Information
You may be asked to apply for loyalty cards, newsletters, advertising, and other activities; in this case, some personal information is requested. This information is stored in the database of our service (including third parties) and will be shared with us.
When you upload data, including photos in the app, it will be shared and visible to all other users of the app.
The Parties process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the Service, click
- To keep information about our service up to date,
- For the improvement and/or privatization of the service,
- To identify you and/or customize the Service, click
- To get to know you and prevent fraud,
- To provide support, click
- Transmit your Personal Data to third parties if you request it from us or where we are legally obligated to do so.
B. Transmission of Personal Data to third parties
We do not sell, sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties without your prior permission. However, we may provide your Personal Data to third parties where it is essential for you to provide your Personal Data or follow the instructions, such as making payments through payment providers related to the Paid Services.
We may provide "aggregated anonymous data" about the use of the Service to third parties for such purposes as we believe appropriate. "Total anonymous data" is data that cannot be sent back to you and therefore does not count as Personal Data. For example, we may use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how users use the Service.
Where we switch to a third party or merge with a third party or are subject to a restructuring, your Personal Data may also be disclosed to third parties and/or transferred to that third party. This third party will have the right to continue to use Personal Data and other information you provide to us.
We may, in good faith, disclose or exercise your Personal Data where we believe you must comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceedings, criminal or civil subpoenas, or other legal actions or requests made by law enforcement authorities to defend against legal rights or legal claims.
The security of your data and the security of other Users is very important to us. We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data from loss or any illegal activity. We have implemented the following measures: protecting our servers through firewalls, SSL connections, and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not detailed.
Our Service may include hyperlinks to the websites or services of third parties, services and products and/or partners, advertisers and other third parties.
The parties have no control or influence over the content, websites or services of these third parties. Different privacy policies may apply to the use of third-party websites and services. This Privacy Statement relates only to Personal Data obtained by the parties through your use of the Service for its own purposes. The parties accept no responsibility for the content, implementation or operation of third-party websites and services.
Please note that there may be some legal limitations to this right when you ask us to delete your personal information. For example, we will retain certain payment records or customer service records for purposes such as legal or accounting purposes when we need to. We will also retain information to exercise, protect, defend or establish our own rights or the rights of third parties.
To delete your collected personal information, simply go to your in-game profile tab, press the 'Edit Profile' button, and press the 'Delete My Account' button at the bottom right of the screen. You can also send us a request to delete your information by contacting us via email. You may be prompted to provide additional information to verify your identity.
Personal information about children is not collected intentionally or intentionally.
Measures are in place to ensure the security of your personal information, to minimize the risk of damage, to use information loss and unauthorized access or information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, efforts are made to ensure the security of your personal information, but this is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the Application and related databases will be exempt from any unfair behavior, malfunction, unauthorized barriers or access or other abuse and misuse.
This Statement may be updated at any time. The parties will publish an updated version of the Privacy Statement through the Service. Parties recommend that you check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes to this Privacy Notice and to be informed about how the parties will protect your Personal Data. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Privacy Notice and to be informed about updates and accepts and undertakes.
You agree to adhere to any changes made to this Notice. Your continued use of the Application after the Change takes effect will indicate that you have accepted the amended Notice. If you do not accept the Modified Notice, you must uninstall the Application and refrain from using it further.
Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş is not obliged to oversee its services, illegal User Content, or inappropriate or illegal activities of other players. Furthermore, it cannot be held responsible for information, materials, products or services shared by other players (e.g. on their profiles). User Content is not approved by Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş However, if anyone violates these Terms or misuses the Services, the user may report it via the "Report" link in the Player Profile.
The Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş is not obligated to monitor services. The user has the right to monitor, record or store their interactions with the services or communications with other users (in-app messaging, etc.) when using the services. If user Content is found to violate these Terms, the User may remove the permission to share the Content or contact other Users without notifying the user and terminate the User's access to the Services.
The user is responsible for communicating with other users within the application. Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş is not responsible for being involved if it has problems with another user, but may be involved if it wishes.
User content means content created by a user itself that is relevant to them. When users add their user content to the app, they are constantly and permanently approved by agreeing to donate it to the Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş free of charge, along with a number of transferable rights (including related intellectual property rights), and by agreeing that the Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş should use it to its advantage. Users undertake not to exercise their rights within the game for offensive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, malicious, offensive purposes. At any time and for any reason or without giving a reason (upon claims and requests from third parties and the authorities regarding user content), the Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş has the right to remove any user content from the app if there is a violation of the provision in the previous sentence by the Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş user.
Below is a list of some illegal or prohibited issues that should not be in practice. Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılımları Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş also has the right to investigate and delete the memberships of those who violate these matters, to remove such inappropriate communications from the service, and to take and initiate any necessary legal measures against them. Users who violate these considerations and whose memberships have been deleted cannot make any claims for their deleted membership. It is also possible to delete new memberships when users who violate these points and whose memberships have been deleted log in to the game with a different membership.
- To cause discomfort, both loudly and in writing, or to be an ally of someone else's harassment, to defend it;
- To carry out and advance information or illegal activities or threatening, obscene, defamatory behaviors that another user finds false and misleading, both in writing and in voice chat;
- Transfer of in-game currency between users, help other users receive rewards, use cheat programs, pervert in-game justice, use, use, possess, and/or benefit other players of cheating programs such as macro programs, bots, emulators and all other third-party tools, etc.
- Unauthorized use of something or something belonging to someone else, e.g. using or linking to pirated computer programs, or providing information to circumvent copied devices that have been manufactured, or broadcasting pirated music or providing links to them;
- Publish restricted or password-protected pages, or use hidden pages or images that do not contain links or are inaccessible from another page.
- Display all kinds of pornographic or explicitly sexual substances;
- Use informative content about illegal activities such as illegal weapons making or use, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Obtain passwords or personal identification information from other users for commercial or illegal purposes;
- Without prior written permission from us; engage in commercial activities and/or sales such as competition, betting.
- Posting content that promotes racism, hatred of any individual or group, and physical harm.
Although all of these issues are prohibited and constantly controlled by the system, there is a possibility that a user may encounter these and/or similar situations, and the user's rights related to damages from any party due to exposure to such a situation are related to Manc Teknoloji Gaming Software Development and Investment. A.Ş is not responsible.
If you have any questions or descriptions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us by sending an email.
Users who play, use or host the games published by Manc Teknoloji Oyun Yazılım Geliştirme ve Yatırım A.Ş by downloading the games to their devices are deemed to have read and accepted these articles.
Release, June 23, 2023